SATT Employs Over 120 Researchers And Engineers, And Currently Organizes Into 8 Research Orientations, Including Ferrite Magnetic Material, Soft Magnetic Material, Multi-Poles Magnetic Material, Battery Material, Separator, Tower Mill, Physical And Chemical Analysis, Advanced Frontier Material, As Well As Driving Technical Reform And Product Upgrading.
SATT R&D Center Is Capable Of Conducting About 10 Projects Simultaneously And Budgets About 5% Of Annual Sales Revenue.
1. National Key Laboratory
2. State/Local Joint Engineering Research Center of Magnetic Materials and
1. CNAS certified Laboratory
2. National Post-Doctoral Scientific Research Center
3. Provincial academician workstation
4. Provincial R&D center
1. 36 patents, including 7 invention patents
2. Provincial and municipal registered achievements
3. Anhui Provincial Awards for Scientific and Technological Advancement
4. 11 government sponsored projects